All of our packages include:
• Round trip transfers from Isla Colon to Tranquilo Bay (on Wednesdays and Fridays, otherwise this is an additional $100 fee for the boat not per person)
• Deluxe air-conditioned cabana with ocean view or jungle view
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day of your stay
• Non-alcoholic beverages, Panamanian beer and rum, House Wine. Other alcoholic beverages are available. We reserve the right to charge for the beverages not included in this list.
• Use of our expansive facilities and grounds
• Use of our equipment
• Access to biologist-trained naturalist guides for activities on our grounds or off of our dock
• Basic domestic gratuities
• Panamanian Sales and Hotel Taxes (2012)
Your expenses once you arrive at Tranquilo Bay are limited. You might have a small bar tab. You may have excursions that you elect to add on during your stay. Other than these items you will have any gratuities you choose to give to your guides and or the other staff.
Tranquilo Bay is a small eco-lodge in a secluded location. You have access to the ocean and the jungle. We are next to a marine national park, thus we have no neighbors and our grounds are completely private. We have two full-time biologist guides on staff for your tours. Our tours are conducted solely for our guests in a completely secure manner. Due to our location, which puts you in the middle of the jungle, we must catch or own water, supply our own power and bring all materials in by boat.
An a la carte vacation:
You will manage all of the following items for your party during your vacation:
• Transfers between the airport and your accommodations
• Access to jungle and ocean activities – generally group tours
• Rental of equipment for said jungle and ocean activities
• Sales and Hotel Taxes
We cater to parties interested in nature and the activities within the jungle and ocean. There are other accommodations in the archipelago that will cost much less, but they do not provide you the value we do with the entire package we have. Any other accommodations you consider in the archipelago will be missing something from this package. Location and privacy change, comfort in your accommodations, and quality of equipment, facilities and guides is vastly different. No other business in the archipelago provides biologist trained guides or the activities that are all available on or from our facilities.